2) You want your Pet Sitter to be Insured and Bonded.
3) You want your Pet Sitter to know Pet CPR and First Aid.
4) Individualized companionship. Your pet will receive love and personal attention while your away.
5) You want to know your pet is getting fresh air and exercise with a quality walk or run.
6) No Travel Stress.
7) No exposure to illnesses of other animals.
8) You don't need to impose on a friend, relative or neighbor to care for your pet.
9) Security. Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services provided by a pet sitter.
10) Pet sitter can provide additional services such as taking out trash, bring in mail, rotate blinds.